- Before the version 2.3, the application starts showing stacked comments immediately to ctach up to the current time when more than 50 comments are stacked. From the version 2.3, the application do the same when the number becomes 30.
- A process for loading Twitter comment icon bacome lighter to reduce the possibility of crashing the client when there are too many Twitter comments.
- Until today, “#CountryName #CountryName” is used for the World Cup related chat rooms, but it is difficult to avoid the client’s crash because of lack of memory when there are too many Twitter comments in a very short time (especially, in English mode). Therefore, a new hash tag, “#CountryName #CountryName #WorldCup,” is used to reduce the World Cup related comments effectively.
- A problem that the client on Android 3.0 or less version may crash when the application is paused on a list (like the Coutry/Region List or the TV Station List) and resumed is fixed.
- A problem that your comment (like a chat comment or a Sound Effect) takes long time to be displayed is fixed.
- A problem that a room entrance comment takes long time to be displayed is fixed.